Springfield Downtown Master Plan 2015
A project to update Springfield’s Master Plan for the Designated Downtown was completed in December 2015. The purpose of this project was to convene stakeholders together to identify desired initiatives that further revitalization of Downtown Springfield. This project was funded by a FY 2014 Municipal Planning Grant.
This process updated the previous 1995 Springfield Downtown Redevelopment Plan. Click here to see the original master plan for the downtown area.
The following Downtown Master Plan components are available:
- 2015 Downtown Master Plan
- Appendix A Implementation of the 1995 Plan
- Appendix B Town Plan Summary for Act 59
- Appendix C
- Plan for public infrastructure improvements
- Buildings identified for potential re-investment
- Draft Capital Improvement Plan for Downtown Infrastructure
- Appendix D Summary of Public Input