Grants & RFP’s
Health & Wellness
Land Use Planning
- Application Schedule for the 2023 Grants:
- Award Decisions: To be determined
- Contact: Jennifer.Lavoie@vermont.gov or 802-828-1948.
Utilities & Facilities
The Infrastructure Investment & Jobs Act (IIJA), aka Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL) was signed into law by President Biden on November 15, 2021. There are several funding programs available for improving roads, bridges, transportation services, and safety.
This playbook is intended to help rural communities understand the available funding for infrastructure provided by the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law and other sources – offering information on the “what, where, and how” to apply for federal infrastructure dollars:
Contact: Jason Rasmussen ( email@example.com) with questions.
- Application deadline: 2022-2023 upcoming
- For More Details: https://fpr.vermont.gov/recreationaltrails-program
- Historic Preservation: If your municipality or non-profit organization owns a historic building, you may be eligible to apply for a Historic Preservation Grant to assist with the cost of repairing and maintaining the structure.
- Barn Preservation: If you own a historic agricultural building, you may be eligible to apply for a Barn Grant to assist with the cost of repairing and maintaining the structure.
- Downtown & Village Center Tax Credits: State income tax credits are available to business and property owners with buildings constructed prior to 1983 and located within a State designated downtown or village center. Credits can help defray the cost of historic rehabilitation, façade and code improvements and technology upgrades.
- Application deadline: Varies
- Contact: Caitlin Corkins (Caitlin.Corkins@vermont.gov) at 802-828-3047 to be added to mailing list for grant notifications
- More info: https://accd.vermont.gov/historic-preservation/funding/historic-preservation-grants
There are upcoming and ongoing opportunities with Efficiency Vermont, Vermont Department of Public Service, and Utility providers. These programs can help renters and homeowners, make weatherization and energy efficient improvements to their homes.
Contact: Otis Munroe ( firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more or inquire about homeowner support programs or with any additional questions.