Flood Resources

Last Updated: 9/19/23 11:00am

Quick Links

(NRCS EWP) sponsor letter deadline extend

The Natural Resources Conservation Service’s Emergency Watershed Protection Program (NRCS EWP) sponsor letter deadline has been extended to October 12.

If you have any questions, please contact:

Eric J Forand, MEP

Vermont Emergency Management

(c) 802-585-0633

Vermont Efficiency: 
Webinar: New Flood Recovery Offers

Mark your calendars for Wednesday, September 20th at 06:00 PM Join our webinar to learn how you can take advantage of these offers. Plus, new weatherization and financing options that can help you rebuild.

Sign up for the webinar

New flood recovery rebates are LIVE

Additional recovery funds mean new rebates

Tuesday, September 5th brought $36 million in new funds to aid Vermont businesses and low- to moderate-income households impacted by the summer’s catastrophic flooding. This financial support will be provided through new rebates and incentives to help Vermonters rebuild. Learn more at our webinar on September 20th. 

For homeowners and renters

Up to a combined total of $10,000 back on:

  • Home heating and cooling systems, including ducted and ductless heat pumps, central wood pellet systems, wood/pellet stoves, and qualifying ENERGY STAR® certified boilers and furnaces
  • ENERGY STAR certified electric and fossil fuel fired hot water heater systems
  • ENERGY STAR certified replacement appliances like refrigerators, freezers, clothes washers and dryers (including heat pump dryers), window air conditioners, dehumidifiers, and air purifiers

As well as:

  • Up to $5,000 back on qualifying Heat Pump Water Heaters
  • $9,500 is available for qualifying weatherization projects
  • Zero-interest (0% APR) financing up to $30,000

Learn More

For businesses 

  • Technical assistance and $1,000 bonus incentives for new, qualified kitchen, HVAC, and refrigeration equipment for up to four products (on top of existing offers)

Learn more

For residential rental property owners 

  • Rental property owners with rental units at or below rent limit guidelines can receive up to $10,000 per unit for water heating, appliances, and ductless heat pumps, and up to $10,000 per building for central heating systems

Learn more

These new programs augment federal help that flood-impacted Vermonters can access through FEMA. Vermonters looking to access new Efficiency Vermont programs should complete the FEMA process before participating in any Efficiency Vermont incentives, rebates, or financing offers. Receiving additional funds before completing the full FEMA process could jeopardize an individual’s FEMA application. Please see the links above for complete program details.

USDA Flood Disaster Relief Program

To help more Vermonters whose homes were damaged by the July floods, the USDA Single Family Housing Repair Grant program has revised the required economic designation to include ‘low income’ households. Previously, only ‘very low income’ households could apply for this grant funding.

It can help low-income households rebuild after the flood. 

Single Family Housing Repair Grants—Flood Disaster Relief

Help for Private Roads and Bridges

If your privately owned road or bridge was damaged or destroyed by Vermont’s July severe storms, flooding, landslides and mudslides, FEMA and the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) may be able to provide financial assistance for replacement or repairs. FEMA’s Individual Assistance grants may be used to repair disaster-damaged privately-owned access roads and bridges.

To apply, visit DisasterAssistance.gov, download the FEMA App or call the FEMA Helpline at 800-621-3362. To apply in-person, visit a Disaster Recovery Center, where FEMA and SBA specialists can help you upload documents, answer questions and learn about available resources. Walk-ins are welcome. Centers are open in impacted counties across the state – for current locations and hours, visit www.fema.gov/drc.

Statewide Flood Recovery Clean-Up Day Saturday 8/26.

Governor Scott announced that Green Up Vermont will hold a special statewide cleanup effort on 8/26, using orange bags. This webpages below let you communicate your town’s needs, and helps volunteers find various efforts around the state.

We are in need of help in our region in both Andover and Ludlow. Go to the following links for more information.


for information on helping in Ludlow, VT


For information on helping in Andover. VT


 – for information on all areas in need of assistance with clean up!

FEMA Public Assistance Information

The Public Assistance website can be found here:

FEMA Public Assistance (PA) FAQs | Vermont League of Cities and Towns (vlct.org)

If you still have further questions, reach out via email to:   ADM.2023FLOODS@VERMONT.GOV

Reporting Flood Damages

Vermonters who suffered losses in the storm should continue to take extensive photos of damage before and during clean up and repairs, while also documenting expenses. In other words, keep your receipts.

Please report damage to Vermont 211, either by dialing 2-1-1 or by visiting vermont211.org. This will help the state and FEMA better understand the extent of the damage.

Homeowner’s insurance covers damage to your home, property, personal belongings, and other assets in your home.

Unfortunately, most standard homeowner’s insurance policies do not cover floods. Some homeowner’s policies cover damage done by rain falling from the sky (i.e., damage caused by rain falling into a home after a roof blows off) but will not cover flood water coming into the home via the ground. In order to avoid a denial, Vermonters should notify an insurer promptly of any loss and understand the requirements/time limits for filing a claim, document all damage, pay premiums on time, and take all reasonable steps to protect the property and mitigate the damage after the disaster. Homeowners should check their specific policy and contact their insurance company for full details. If you have concerns with your insurance company’s determination, please contact the Vermont Department of Financial Regulation.

According to Vermont insurance officials, most insurance claims for this disaster will be filed under flood insurance and car insurance, not homeowner’s insurance. Like homeowner’s insurance, Vermonters with car insurance or flood insurance should contact their insurance company as soon as possible to discuss coverage details and report damage.

The assistance that will be available will depend upon each person’s unique situation. The types of assistance that may be available to people in these counties includes:

  • The Individuals and Households Program, which can provide financial assistance for underinsured or uninsured losses, as well as assistance with home repairs and cover rental expenses if you have to leave your home.
  • The Other Needs Assistance Program, which can cover the cost of replacing your essential furnishings and personal belongings.

This federal assistance is not a substitute for private insurance and likely will not compensate for all losses.

To get started and to see what assistance you may qualify for, call FEMA at 1-800-621-FEMA (3362), visit DisasterAssistance.gov, or download the FEMA App. Those who use a relay service should update FEMA with their specific number assigned to that service. Importantly, Vermonters have up to 60 days from July 14, to register with FEMA for Individual Assistance.

Latest Information

DR4720 Applicant Briefings Scheduled

Applicants** in the counties of Chittenden, Lamoille, Orleans, Caledonia, Washington, Addison, Orange, Rutland, Windsor, Bennington, and Windham should attend at least one (1) applicant briefing to discuss how to apply for the FEMA Public Assistance program

Applicants can include municipalities, State agencies and Certain Non-Profits with 501c3.

Click here to view the schedule of Applicant Briefings.

Mobile Registration Intake Centers

Mobile Registration Intake Centers are temporary mobile facilities in the affected counties. They have Disaster Survivor Assistance teams onsite to assist with FEMA applications and information about other resources. The mobile centers do not have capability to assist with eligibility appeals. Survivors should go to a Disaster Recovery Center for that help.

A MRIC is located in Ludlow at the Ludlow Community Center, 37 Main Street.

Click here to view a full list of MRIC locations.

Multi-Agency Resource Centers

*As of August 5, 2023 all Multi Agency Resource Center services have been transferred to Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) locations. On the Vermont Emergency Management website you can find a list of  Individual Assistance Registration Facilities.

Disaster Recovery Centers

FEMA Disaster Recovery Centers (DRCs) are accessible facilities and mobile offices you can visit to learn more about FEMA and other disaster assistance programs. You may also visit to ask questions about your case. DRCs are set up in convenient areas after a disaster to make them easier to find.

For current DRC locations and hours: visit  www.fema.gov/drc

Okemo Valley Business Recovery Center

The US SBA (Small Business Administration) in conjunction with FEMA (US Federal Emergency Management Agency) has opened the Okemo Valley Business Recovery Center (BRC02) in the Town of Ludlow for the Okemo Valley Region (including Windsor County & contiguous counties) based businesses (of all sizes), homeowners, renters & private non-profits at: 126 Main Street, (Engel & Völkers Okemo Building), Ludlow, VT 05149. The hours of operation will be Monday to Sunday from 8 am to 5 pm. To better prepare for your meeting, click on the following documents:

Navigating FEMA Disaster Assistance

On July 14, President Biden approved Governor Scott’s request for a major disaster declaration for Vermont to assist in recovery from a historic flood event of July 7-12, 2023. In the coming days and weeks, FEMA will be performing a Preliminary Damage Assessment (PDA) to determine the State and County level of Public Assistance (PA) and Individual Assistance (IA). See the Damage Assessment Quick Guide attached for more information on the PDA process.

The determination depends, in part, on the level and extent of impact and damage sustained by the community. Residents and Businesses that have been impacted and incurred damage are asked to report to the State to assist in this effort through a resident or business form that can be found here: https://vermont211.org/ . Your reporting is encouraged as it will aid in the disaster assessment and FEMA application process.

The Town of Andover participates in the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) which means that certain regulations must be followed after a flooding event in order to benefit from the FEMA assistance programs. Towns will be working directly with the Regional Planning Commissions, State and FEMA in conducting PDAs and determining needed Public Assistance for emergency storm and recovery repairs to public infrastructure.

The Individual Assistance program helps individuals impacted by the disaster seek reimbursement for necessary expenses and needs that cannot be met through insurance or other forms of assistance. Available funding for our county under the Individual Assistance Program is pending a Formal Damage Assessment. Counties included under this declaration will be determined following the PDA.

While assessments are underway, Individual/Residents, including those underinsured or noninsured, can begin to prepare for an application for Individual Assistance to cover uncovered expenses or unmet needs after insurance settlements.

Preparing and Applying for Individual Assistance:

First: Be sure to file a claim with your existing insurance provider(s) as soon as possible (flood, homeowners, renters, auto). Those with National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) policies can obtain guidance here. You do not have to file your claim prior to applying for FEMA disaster assistance, but you will be required to provide FEMA your insurance settlement or denial before being considered for certain types of assistance.

Second: It is important to document damage before starting cleanup and prepare for inspection. An insurance adjuster will assess flood damages to your home, either in person or remotely. Make sure you take photos and videos of your flood-related damage before throwing out items or discarding the carpet. Hold off on permanent repairs at this stage. Other helpful tips for documenting cleanup and repair.

Third: Review the Individual Assistance Programs  and check your eligibility.

Individual Assistance includes the following Programs:

  • Individuals and Households Program (IHP);
  • Crisis Counseling Program
  • Disaster Case Management
  • Disaster Unemployment Assistance
  • Disaster Legal Services
  • Disaster Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program

Fourth:  Apply for FEMA Assistance through Survivors Road to Recovery

For Farmers:

USDA Disaster Assistance Recovery Tool

USDA Local Farm Service Center

For Business Owners:

Vermont’s Disaster Recovery Guide for Businesses

FEMA’s Road to Recovery-Apply to SBA

Important: Before You Begin Repairs all property owners should check with local building officials to determine which permits for repairs are required before beginning the work. Communities that participate in the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) require town officials make Substantial Damage Determinations per local floodplain-management ordinances. Substantial Damage, as defined by FEMA, applies to a structure in a Special Flood Hazard Area (SFHA) for which the total cost of repairs is 50 percent or more of the structure’s market value before the disaster occurred. If a building in a floodplain is determined by the local official to be substantially damaged, it must be brought into compliance with local floodplain management regulations, such as elevating a structure in a SFHA.

Other helpful information can be found through Vermont Flood Ready Quick Links for After a Flood

Grant Opportunity: Flood Resilient Communities Fund

Flood Resilient Communities Fund (FRCF) was established by the Vermont Legislature under Act 74 with the intent of improving landscape and community resilience and reducing the future public safety and water quality impacts of climate-related flood hazards in Vermont, focusing on buyouts of flood-vulnerable properties. This is a voluntary program that will prioritize projects in communities and/or for homeowners with greatest economic need and projects that mitigate repetitive loss among low-income and marginalized portions of the population.

Example Projects: home buyouts, vacant lot purchases, restoring natural floodplain access to improve floodplain function, dam removal projects that have the benefit of reducing flood risk, natural infrastructure and nature-based solutions for flood storage or improved floodplain and river functions, green infrastructure, and low-impact development to manage stormwater and reduce future flooding. 

For more information, visit:  https://vem.vermont.gov/flood-resilient-communities-fund

Disaster Loans

Below information is from the US Small Business Administration Fact Sheet: https://disasterloanassistance.sba.gov/ela/sfc/servlet.shepherd/version/download/06882000000RXUEAA4

VERMONT Declaration 18016 & 18017, Disaster: VT-00046

Incident: Severe Storms & Flooding

Occurring: July 7, 2023 & continuing

In the Vermont counties of: Chittenden, Lamoille, Rutland, Washington, Windham, and Windsor; for economic injury only in the contiguous Vermont counties of: Addison, Bennington, Caledonia, Franklin, Grand Isle, Orange, and Orleans; for economic injury only in the contiguous Massachusetts County of: Franklin; for economic injury only in the contiguous New Hampshire counties of: Cheshire, Grafton, and Sullivan; and for economic injury only in the contiguous New York counties of: Clinton, Essex, and Washington

Application Filing Deadlines:

Physical Damage: September 12, 2023 Economic Injury: April 15, 2024

If you are located in a declared disaster area, you may be eligible for financial assistance from the U. S. Small Business Administration (SBA).

What Types of Disaster Loans are Available?

• Business Physical Disaster Loans – Loans to businesses to repair or replace disaster-damaged property owned by the business, including real estate, inventories, supplies, machinery and equipment. Businesses of any size are eligible. Private, non-profit organizations such as charities, churches, private universities, etc., are also eligible.

• Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) – Working capital loans to help small businesses, small agricultural cooperatives, small businesses engaged in aquaculture, and most private, non-profit organizations of all sizes meet their ordinary and necessary financial obligations that cannot be met as a direct result of the disaster. These loans are intended to assist through the disaster recovery period.

• Home Disaster Loans – Loans to homeowners or renters to repair or replace disaster-damaged real estate and personal property, including automobiles.

What are the Credit Requirements?

• Credit History – Applicants must have a credit history acceptable to SBA.

• Repayment – Applicants must show the ability to repay all loans.

• Collateral – Collateral is required for physical loss loans over $25,000 and all EIDL loans over $25,000. SBA takes real estate as collateral when it is available. SBA will not decline a loan for lack of collateral, but requires you to pledge what is available.

What are the Interest Rates?

By law, the interest rates depend on whether each applicant has Credit Available Elsewhere. An applicant does not have Credit Available Elsewhere when SBA determines the applicant does not have sufficient funds or other resources, or the ability to borrow from non-government sources, to provide for its own disaster recovery. An applicant, which SBA determines to have the ability to provide for his or her own recovery is deemed to have Credit Available Elsewhere. Interest rates are fixed for the term of the loan.

What are Loan Terms?

The law authorizes loan terms up to a maximum of 30 years. However, the law restricts businesses with credit available elsewhere to a maximum 7-year term. SBA sets the installment payment amount and corresponding maturity based upon each borrower’s ability to repay.

What are the Loan Amount Limits?

• Business Loans – The law limits business loans to $2,000,000 for the repair or replacement of real estate, inventories, machinery, equipment and all other physical losses. Subject to this maximum, loan amounts cannot exceed the verified uninsured disaster loss.

• Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) – The law limits EIDLs to $2,000,000 for alleviating economic injury caused by the disaster. The actual amount of each loan is limited to the economic injury determined by SBA, less business interruption insurance and other recoveries up to the administrative lending limit. EIDL assistance is available only to entities and their owners who cannot provide for their own recovery from non-government sources, as determined by the U.S. Small Business Administration.

• Business Loan Ceiling – The $2,000,000 statutory limit for business loans applies to the combination of physical, economic injury, mitigation and refinancing, and applies to all disaster loans to a business and its affiliates for each disaster. If a business is a major source of employment, SBA has the authority to waive the $2,000,000 statutory limit.

• Home Loans – SBA regulations limit home loans to $200,000 for the repair or replacement of real estate and $40,000 to repair or replace personal property. Subject to these maximums, loan amounts cannot exceed the verified uninsured disaster loss.

What Restrictions are there on Loan Eligibility?

• Uninsured Losses – Only uninsured or otherwise uncompensated disaster losses are eligible. Any insurance proceeds which are required to be applied against outstanding mortgages are not available to fund disaster repairs and do not reduce loan eligibility. However, any insurance proceeds voluntarily applied to any outstanding mortgages do reduce loan eligibility.

• Ineligible Property – Secondary homes, personal pleasure boats, airplanes, recreational vehicles and similar property are not eligible, unless used for business purposes. Property such as antiques and collections are eligible only to the extent of their functional value. Amounts for landscaping, swimming pools, etc., are limited.

• Noncompliance – Applicants who have not complied with the terms of previous SBA loans may not be eligible. This includes borrowers who did not maintain flood and/or hazard insurance on previous SBA loans.

Note: Loan applicants should check with agencies / organizations administering any grant or other assistance program under this declaration to determine how an approval of SBA disaster loan might affect their eligibility.

Is There Help with Funding Mitigation Improvements?

If your loan application is approved, you may be eligible for additional funds to cover the cost of improvements that will protect your property against future damage. Examples of improvements include retaining walls, seawalls, sump pumps, etc. Mitigation loan money would be in addition to the amount of the approved loan, but may not exceed 20 percent of total amount of physical damage to real property, including leasehold improvements, and personal property as verified by SBA to a maximum of $200,000 for home loans. It is not necessary for the description of improvements and cost estimates to be submitted with the application. SBA approval of the mitigating measures will be required before any loan increase.

Is There Help Available for Refinancing?

• SBA can refinance all or part of prior mortgages that are evidenced by a recorded lien, when the applicant (1) does not have credit available elsewhere, (2) has suffered substantial uncompensated disaster damage (40 percent or more of the value of the property or 50% or more of the value of the structure), and (3) intends to repair the damage.

• Businesses – Business owners may be eligible for the refinancing of existing mortgages or liens on real estate, machinery and equipment, up to the amount of the loan for the repair or replacement of real estate, machinery, and equipment.

• Homes – Homeowners may be eligible for the refinancing of existing liens or mortgages on homes, up to the amount of the loan for real estate repair or replacement.

What if I Decide to Relocate?

You may use your SBA disaster loan to relocate. The amount of the relocation loan depends on whether you relocate voluntarily or involuntarily. If you are interested in relocation, an SBA representative can provide you with more details on your specific situation.

Are There Insurance Requirements for Loans?

To protect each borrower and the Agency, SBA may require you to obtain and maintain appropriate insurance. By law, borrowers whose damaged or collateral property is located in a special flood hazard area must purchase and maintain flood insurance. SBA requires that flood insurance coverage be the lesser of 1) the total of the disaster loan, 2) the insurable value of the property, or 3) the maximum insurance available.

Applicants may apply online, receive additional disaster assistance information and download applications at https://disasterloanassistance.sba.gov/ela. Applicants may also call SBA’s Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955 or email disastercustomerservice@sba.gov for more information on SBA disaster assistance. If you are deaf, hard of hearing, or have a speech disability, please dial 7-1-1 to access telecommunications relay services. Completed applications should be mailed to U.S. Small Business Administration, Processing and Disbursement Center, 14925 Kingsport Road, Fort Worth, TX 76155

7/14/2023 PRESS RELEASE: Major Disaster Declaration

President Joseph Biden has  approved Governor Phil Scott’s  request for a major disaster declaration for Vermont to assist individuals and communities recover from historic flood from July 7-12, 2023. The approval was given in under 24 hours.

“I want to express my sincere appreciation to President Biden and his team at FEMA for their incredibly quick approval of the declaration,” said Governor Scott. “Vermonters are hurting, and federal assistance will be critical as we rebuild and recover. My team is committed to working with federal and local partners to make sure Vermonters get all resources available to them to recover from these catastrophic floods.”

The declaration provides funding under the federal Public Assistance (PA) and Individual Assistance (IA) programs. A Public Assistance disaster declaration allows communities to receive at least 75% reimbursement for emergency storm repairs to public infrastructure. A further declaration for recovery repairs is pending an official Preliminary Damage Assessment (PDA)

The Individual Assistance program helps individuals impacted by the disaster seek reimbursement for necessary expenses and serious needs that cannot be met through insurance or other forms of assistance. Eligible expenses include rental assistance, home repair, home replacement, and lodging, among other expenses. Pending a formal assessment, counties included under this declaration are also pending a PDA.

You can get more information and register at  www.DisasterAssistance.gov or call 1-800-621-3362.

Individuals who suffered losses in the storm should continue clean up and repairs, taking photos and documenting expenses. You should also report that damage to Vermont 211, either by dialing 2-1-1 or by visiting  vermont211.org. This data informs the disaster assessment and allows FEMA to reach out to applicants directly.

Vermont counties should continue making repairs to public infrastructure, documenting all work carefully for their applications. Eligible reimbursement costs include emergency repair work on public roads, tree and debris removal from public rights of way, municipal employee overtime spent working on the emergency, contractor help, equipment rentals, and other costs associated with the emergency response.

Flood Damage Documentation Guidance

Thank you local public officials dealing with damage to public infrastructure, state agencies, and critical Private Non-Profits impacted by the catastrophic flooding, which began on July 7, 2023 all for your service.

I hope you are staying safe and healthy as we begin the recovery from this historic flooding event. 

Our team at Vermont Emergency Management will be here to support you in the rebuilding process in partnership with FEMA. We don’t yet technically have a Major Disaster Declaration, although a federal Emergency Declaration was approved, which allowed federal resources to flow and be reimbursable even ahead of a Major Disaster Declaration.

The information/documentation required for FEMA Public assistance disaster funding once a Major Disaster is declared is listed below. Please note that any damages from July 7 and 8 will need to be tracked and reimbursed separately from the larger event which began on July 9 and is ongoing.

FEMA Public Assistance covers damages to applicant owned and maintained facilities.  A facility must be a public building, public works system, public equipment, or natural feature. It does not cover private property (homes), which is reimbursed through a different FEMA program called Individual Assistance (IA). If you have residents asking about residential damages, please ask them to report their damages to 211, which is compiling a list of people we will reach out to regarding the IA process.

When beginning your recovery rebuilding process, keep records of all costs associated with your infrastructure repairs. If a federal disaster gets declared, those costs will (eventually) be eligible for federal reimbursement at a minimum of 75% federal share in a project grant. After the disaster is declared, we will schedule Applicant Briefings to walk through how the FEMA process works. FEMA will request information and documentation required to substantiate the eligibility of your costs. As a Public Assistance Applicant, your community will be responsible for providing information to document that its facilities, work, and costs are eligible based on the applicable laws, regulations, and policies. At a minimum, FEMA usually requires the “who, what, when, where, why, and how much” for each item claimed.


1.      Break costs down per road site!

2.      Must be your legal responsibility to make the repairs. 

3.      ANR permits and Army Corps permits in place when working in/around water. Reach out to your ANR River Engineer ASAP to obtain these and ensure that you are complying with State General Stream Alteration standards for any in-stream repairs.  https://anrweb.vt.gov/DEC/StreamAlts/RequestRME.aspx  https://www.nae.usace.army.mil/Missions/Regulatory/State-General-Permits/Vermont-General-Permit/

4.      Road maintenance records.

5.      Labor timecards with hours worked, pay rates, fringe calculations, and a copy of the town’s pay policy.

6.      Contractor RFP’S and bids as well as the town’s procurement policy.

7.      Quantities of materials used and invoices for costs or load tickets (gravel, culverts), by site.

8.      Equipment and operator hours, by site.

9.      Photos (before and after repairs) with GPS locations to show damages.

CONTRACTS: Contractors must be procured properly. Any contract that will be over $250k in costs for permanent repairs must be put out for full and open competition. For contracts below $250k you will need to follow your local procurement policy, typically contacting at least 3 contractors and posting to the Vermont Bid Registry to document your procurement effort. During the immediate emergency response, you may use existing contracts and arrangements, provide they are cost-reasonable and short-term. For major permanent repairs, contractors should be competitively procured! Post RPFs to  Vermont Business Registry and Bid System – Home.  The APEX center in Montpelier is available to assist with RFP’S.  Vermont APEX Accelerator (formerly VT PTAC) | Agency of Commerce and Community Development

EQUIPMENT/BUILDING DAMAGE (not homes): Damages to buildings and equipment should be submitted to insurance first. Discussion with FEMA after declaration.

DEBRIS CLEAN-UP: Debris must be collected from within the public right of way. Photograph with GPS of where picked up and where placed. Include all labor and equipment costs.

For more information on the FEMA PA process please visit  Process of Public Assistance Grants | FEMA.gov and/or  Public Assistance | Vermont Emergency Management

Additional Resource Links

Equipment Rates

Agency of Natural Resources Flood Recovery Resources:

Resources for Farms:

To request volunteer help to the town:

Resident/Business Damage Forms:

VTrans Maintenance Districts:

For State road closures – New England 511:

Springfield Regional Development Corporation:

Okemo Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce:

Vermont Community Foundation is granting money to small local organizations doing flood response work:

Okemo Valley Disaster Relief Fund: