Clean Water Design and Implementation Block Grant
Mount Ascutney Regional Commission is pleased to announce the release of Round 6 Request for Applications for the Clean Water Design & Implementation Block Grant funded by the Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation’s Clean Water Initiative Program (CWIP). This funding will support the design and implementation of clean water projects throughout the state of Vermont. Please be sure to thoroughly review the information on Project Eligibility for this Round 6, which can be found in the DIBG Grant application and associated appendices linked below.
- Grant Round Announced: May 26, 2022
- Application Deadline: July 7, 2022 by 4:30 pm EST
- Anticipated Notification of Award: August 1, 2022
- Anticipated Subgrant Agreement Execution: By or before August 29, 2022
- Project Completion / Grant Close-out: By or before October 1, 2024
These grant application requirements are based on the FY21 Clean Water Initiative Funding Policy(CWIFP). Project types, performance measures, milestones and deliverables can be found in the policy document. As noted in the application form, not all project types listed in the Policy are eligible for this program funding. In addition, eligibility for this Round 6 has changed since the prior Round 5. We encourage you to thoroughly review the Round 6 Application and FY2021 CWIFP before applying, as there have been some modifications in project types, match requirements and requirements for projects on private property. Note that a subgrant agreement with MARC may have additional deliverables depending upon the outcome of the Natural Resources Project Screening.
Please direct all inquiries regarding this program to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not participated in this program in the past and want to be sure you are on our email distribution list, please email your contact information to email@example.com.
For our current subgrantees, these new FY2021 policies do not affect your current agreements.
Please continue to send all materials and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Materials (updated 5-23-2022)
Sub-Grantee Resources (updated 5-23-2022)
- Quarterly Progress Report (all projects)
Final Reporting (also refer to CWIP Grant Provisions-Attachment D below):
- Final Reporting Template (all projects)
- Final Photo Report Template (implementation projects only)
- O&M Plan and Agreement (implementation projects only)
- Third Party O&M Plan and Agreement (implementation projects with non-owner O&M responsible party)
- Batch Import File Report (all projects)
- Commitment to Next Steps – Letter Template (all projects)
- Sample Press Release (all projects)
- Implementation Project Interim Report and Photo Template (implementation projects only)
- Subcontract Pass-Through Language
- Subcontractor Approval Form
- Final Reporting Grant Agreement Provisions – Attachment D (reference for policy, deliverables, final reporting guidance)
- Clean Water Project Sign Guidance (for all implementation projects)
- Design Terminology and Guidance Document (for all engineering design projects)
- Guidance for Content of Final & Preliminary Design Reports (design projects)
Guidance Documents (updated 9-10-21)
- FY21 Clean Water Initiative (CWIP) Funding Policy
- Other FY21 CWIP Funding Policy Resources, Q&A Guidance